1. How do I register on the Website or App ?
It’s simple to register @chowkbazar. You can just login through your registered mobile number and confirming the same with OTP.
One time Sign Up process also results in the creation of your Future Pay account at no additional charge. If you already have a Future Pay account, then your account will be linked with that.
2. Can I have multiple registrations through multiple mobile numbers or email ids?
Ideally, use a single number and email address so that we can understand your needs better and serve you better. That way you can be sure to get all the information on our best offers and deals.
Also, each email address and mobile number can only be associated with one account.
3. Do I need to purchase once at store to avail benefits of the Website or App ?
No. You can order for first time using our Website or App and become our customer
4. Do I have to pay for delivery?
We have delivery fee slabs which are different for different stores & total value of items in your basket. Delivery Fee is indicated to you at the time of checkout.
5. Can I add more than one delivery address in an account?
Yes. You can save different address .
6. Can I have multiple accounts with the same mobile number and email id?
No. Each email address and mobile number can be associated with one account only.
7. Can I have multiple accounts for members in my family with different mobile number and email address but same or common delivery address?
Yes, we do understand the importance of time and the effort involved in shopping groceries. Members in a family can have the same address provided the email address and mobile number associated with the accounts are unique.
8. Can I have different city addresses under one account and still place orders for multiple cities?
9. What is My Account?
My Account is a summary of all your information you have shared with us as well as your transaction history, saved address and Chowkbazar Plus Membership information. My Account can be reached post Sign In from the User icon at the top right corner of the website.
10. How do I reset my password?
Don’t worry about remembering your username and password. We use an easy OTP method to login. One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile only is required for signing in.
11. What are credit notes & where can I see my credit notes?
We do not issue any credit notes. In case of returns or rewards,
12. What are the modes of payment?
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment:
a. If you Choose Cash on Delivery then , you need to pay a partial payment though Chowkbazar Bkash payment
b. If you Choose Pre-payment then you may pay Bkash payment ( 01575130197)
13. What is the meaning of cash on delivery?
Cash on delivery means that you can pay at the time of order delivery at your doorstep or at the time of in-store pickup for the amount mentioned on your receipt.
14. Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on website?
Yes! It is absolutely safe to use your card on our online platforms. A recent directive from RBI makes it mandatory to have an additional authentication pass code verified by VISA (VBV) or MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using visa or master credit card. It means extra security for you while you shop. Thus, making online shopping safer.
15. Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown?
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
16. If I pay by credit card how do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
If we are not able to deliver any product in your order and you have already paid for them online, the balance amount will be refunded to the original mode of payment within 5 to 7 days and if the orginal mode is Future Pay then the refund will happen immediately.
17. When will I receive my order?
Once you have added items to your basket and choose to checkout, you will be prompted to select delivery slot. Your order will be delivered to you on the day and slot selected by you. If we are unable to deliver the order during the specified time duration, the same will be delivered next day post taking confirmation from your end.
You can also choose to pick up your orders In-store from a conveniently located store at your desired slot.
18. How are the fruits and vegetables packaged?
Fresh fruits and vegetables are handpicked and hand cleaned. We ensure hygienic and careful handling of all our products.
19. How are the fruits and vegetables weighed?
Every fruit and vegetable vary a little in size and weight. While you shop we show an estimated weight and price for everything priced by kilogram. At the time of delivery, we weigh each item to determine final price. In case the weight of the product is lesser or more than what you ordered, you will pay correspondingly less or more. For pre-paid orders, amount will be credited/debited from your Future Pay wallet.
20. How will the delivery be done?
We have a dedicated team of delivery personnel and a fleet of vehicles operating across the city which ensures timely and accurate delivery to our customers.
21. How do I change the delivery info (address to which I want products delivered)?
You can change your delivery address before placing the order by going to My Account -> My Address.
22. How much are the delivery charges?
We have delivery fee slabs which are different for different stores & total value of items in your basket. Delivery Fee is indicated to you at the time of checkout. However, if you choose in-store pickup, it is free and we do not levy any delivery fee
23. Do you deliver in my area?
Our endeavour is to deliver in every area of the country but currently there are some areas which are out of our current reach. You will be able to check this detail at the time of checkout when you enter the address. If we are unable to deliver in your area, you can still opt for In-store pickup from the nearby available stores.
24. Will someone inform me if my order delivery gets delayed?
In case of a delay, our store team will keep you updated about your delivery.
25. Do you do same day delivery?
Yes, we provide same day delivery. If a delivery slot is shown on the website, it means we are promising delivery in that slot for you. You can place order for upto 150 items.
26. Is Same Day Delivery applicable to only a few products or all products?
Same day Delivery is applicable to our entire range of products.
27. Do you allow orders to be picked up In-Store?
Yes, you will be allowed to pick up your orders from a nearby store. We select a nearby store based on your location and other factors.
28. What are delivery slots?
Delivery slots are time slots during which you will receive your order.
29. What is a cut-off time and what are the corresponding cut-off timing for each slot?
Cut off time is until the store has assembled your order and invoice for the order has been generated.
We currently allow only removal of packaged items or quantity modification before cut-off time. This can be done by directly calling our store before the cut off time. To reach us, please dial 01575130197 from your mobile phone.
30. Can I add products after the cut off time for a slot?
No, you will not be able to add products to your order once placed. However, if you do not wish to buy a product you may return it during delivery or at the store later. Refund will be credited to your Future Pay account for pre-paid orders. For COD, you will pay for the items delivered.
31. How can I check availability of next slot before placing order?
You can see available delivery slots on home page and before intiating payment to help you decide which slot would be most convenient for you
32. Can I change my order delivery slot after placing the order?
Delivery slot cannot be changed once the order is placed, however on exception you can call our store to change the delivery slot, we will do our level best to accommodate your request. To reach us please dial 01575130197.
33. Is it possible to order an item which is out of stock?
No, you can only order products which are in stock. We try to ensure availability of all products on our website, however, due to supply chain issues sometimes this is not possible.
34. How do I check the current status of my order?
You can know status of your orders by going to My Account -> My Orders section.
35. How do I check which items were not available from my order? Will someone inform me about the items unavailable in my order before delivery?
You will receive an email about unavailable items before the delivery of your order. The store manager who is handling your order will also contact you by phone in case of any changes in the order processing
36. How much do I pay if the order has less items than ordered?
What You Receive Is What You Pay For. At the time of delivery, we advise you to kindly check every item as in the invoice. For COD, you will have to pay only for items delivered. For payments made online, in case of any cancellation, refund will be made to your Future Pay account.
37.How do I know if what I buy will fit me?
It is very important that you understand the measurements of the items that you are buying from us. We want you to be thrilled with your products from Beyond Retro! Also, remember that sizing has changed over the years and you will need to check the measurement details of the product you want to buy. We provide you with as much detail as possible to help. You can look at our Size Guide.
37. How do I contact customer service?
Please dial 01575130197. Our customer service team is available throughout the week, all seven days from 10 am to 8 pm. You can also write in at [email protected]
38. What are your timings to contact customer service?
Our customer service team is available throughout the working days of the week from 10 am to 8 pm.
39. How can I give feedback on the quality of customer service?
Our customer support team constantly strives to ensure the best shopping experience for all our customers. We would love to hear about your experience with Big Bazaar. You can reach us at 01575130197 or do write to us at [email protected] in case of positive or negative feedback.
40. How do I raise a claim with customer service for any of the Guarantees – Delivery Guarantee, Quality Guarantee?
If you face any issues with price, quality or delivery of products we will take every measure to address the issue and make it up to you. Please contact our customer support team with details or your order as well as the issue you faced. To reach us, please 01575130197 or do write to us at [email protected]
41. How many days after delivery can I return my product?
Customer can return at the time of delivery . For payments made online, refund will be made to the original mode of payment and For COD, you pay only for what has been delivered.
All merchandise must be in a sellable condition – should not be soiled, opened, damaged, or tampered with. Return of undergarments, cosmetics, personal care products, frozen & fish meat products will not be done.
a) Electronics and electrical goods – Within 7 days with original receipt. Products should not have been used
b) Edible merchandise within expiry date, in unopened and sellable conditions – Within 2 days with original receipt
42. Where can I find currently running offers/ promotions?
Offers can currently only be seen in the Home Page of the website and is displayed on each products as applicable.
43. What do I do if an item is defective (broken, leaking, expired)?
You are requested to return the defective item at the time of delivery or later at the store. For payments made online, refund will be made to your Future Pay account.
44. How will I get my money back in case of a cancellation or return? What are the modes of refund?
Refund for an acceptable case will be done to your Future Pay account for payments made online. For COD, you will pay only for the items that are acceptable to you.
45. I am a corporate/ business. Can I place orders with Big Bazaar?
Yes, we do supply of products at special prices to institutions such as schools, restaurants and corporates. Please contact as at [email protected] to know more.
46. I’d like to suggest some products. Who do I contact?
If you are unable to find a product or brand that you would like to shop for, please write to us at [email protected] and we will try our best to make the product available to you.
47. There is a difference in the amount mentioned in the invoice sent by the store and the order value shown when placing the order. Why should I pay the extra amount?
We has a standard policy of weight variance up to 5% on its orders. However, in the case of fresh products sold by our Stores, the final weight can only be determined at the time of preparing the order. For example, a watermelon may weigh 1.05 kg while the order would have been taken for 1 KG. The Store would not be in a position to provide the exact weight requested for and would only be able to sell the watermelon in its entirety. To this extent, we allow stores to vary the weight of the product by up to 5%. This change in weight is reflected in the bill amount difference.
Difference in amount will be credited/debited from your Future Pay account as applicable.